We create altered game art from dominoes to jigsaw pieces and beyond...If it's a Game we Alter it! Come & play in our monthly challenges and fun events throughout the year!

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 25: Haunted Circus altered game art by Nanette M!

Day 25 already!?   DominoART's annual

31 Days of Halloween Scarefest 
and mammoth Blog Hop with Smeared and Smudged has flown by waaaay too fast don't you think!  If you've missed all the fun so far it's not too late to start hopping and win some Scavenger Hunt prizes until Oct 31...start at the beginning on Terra's blog!  But if you've been here from Day 1 then you got here from Creepy Glowbugg!  The entire blog roll is still over there on the right side bar if you get lost along the way!

Thanks so much for all your compliments on my altered domino project yesterday featuring my new stamp set and Smeared Ink Rubber Club exclusive, Autumn's Pencil!  I'm tickled pink over all the fab creations you guys are making with it too!  I'm going to create a Gallery page dedicated to projects using the stamp set on my blog, LeighSBDesigns, over the weekend and I'd love it if you all popped over and left links to your projects in the comments and I'll add them to my Gallery!
 
Just a quickie reminder about my upcoming Half-O-Ween in May event!  I'm taking sign-ups for DominoART's 15 Days of Terror 2015 NOW while I've got your attention and you've got your scary stamps out ;0)
http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/p/15-days-of-terror.html
click if you dare!
Now for Day 25's SPOOKTACULAR creation by Nanette M!
Nanette is also a Wicked Blogger this year and she sneaky peeked you a look see yesterday and now here it is in all it's wicked glory!

"Haunted Circus"
by Nanette M

 
Materials used
Domino
Black polymer clay for hand sculpted wired skeleton
Box top
Papers from my stash
Cut outs from my paper stash
Black deco mesh ribbon
Top from a Halloween stamp
Ticket stamp from my stash
Orange watercolor marker
Alphabet stamp from Michael's dollar bin
Black duct tape (banner)
Glue

 See you again tomorrow for Day 26!
You're next stop on the hop is Steph
Domino Hugs!
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

11 comments:

  1. You did it, Leigh! I was so scared it wouldn't show up cause I messed the link up but in your Queeness, you did it so wonderfully!! Thanks for the opportunity! I appreciate it so much! Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun bright piece! Love the skellie and the domino ticket is brilliant. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really do love this. And you inspired me to use a few other game pieces I have laying around. (Somewhere the mousetrap game has lost it's mouse.)
    His list of attractions is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun Nan!
    Love the festive box scene, so perfect and fun! Clever domino use!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. A FUN project using the different game pieces, well done Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this imaginative piece... great idea!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the "ticket" looks exactly like it has been clutched in a child's hand for awhile! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun project, love the colors. Definitely a circus feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome piece, love the domino ticket

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by DominoART and leaving your kind comments! I truly appreciate hearing from you and don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions too ;0)
Domino Hugs!
Leigh S~B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...