We create altered game art from dominoes to jigsaw pieces and beyond...If it's a Game we Alter it! Come & play in our monthly challenges and fun events throughout the year!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

DominoART Has A New Facebook Group!

Howzit Dominoians!
I'm very pleased to announce that I have launched our new DominoART Facebook Group in celebration of the DominoART's original Yahoo group's 13th Birthday/Anniversary!
I'm no longer accepting any new memberships to the Yahoo group and will be transfering the wealth of info and tutorials etc over to my new FB group.  Lots of work ahead for me LOL but it's going to be all Fun Fun Fun with swaps, challenges and contests galore for everyone!!!!

Are you GAME to alter anything from dominoes to jigsaw puzzles?
Then I sure hope you'll come and play with us ;0) 


Domino Hugs!
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo......this is going to be Fun! Congratulations on DominoArt 13th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by DominoART and leaving your kind comments! I truly appreciate hearing from you and don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions too ;0)
Domino Hugs!
Leigh S~B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...