We create altered game art from dominoes to jigsaw pieces and beyond...If it's a Game we Alter it! Come & play in our monthly challenges and fun events throughout the year!

Friday, June 26, 2015

DominoART Challenge #15 - Christmas in July + Any Game Goes

TGIF Dominoians!
WOW, can you believe that it's nearly July already, where has this year gone to!
 
Well it's time for a new DominoART challenge but first up, 5 fabulous entries were entered into Challenge #14 and that means we have a WINNER, woohoo!  All of your projects deserve to win so I let Mr Random do his thing!

CONGRATULATIONS to AN ENGLISH LADY
https://instagram.com/p/4EZAf1IH_J/
You have won a surprise DominoART Prize and get to display your brag badge with pride ;0)
Contact me with your full name and address before the start of the August challenge to claim your prize!


 Now for what's in store for you for July
DominoART Challenge #15
"Christmas in July"
+
ANY GAME GOES!
I challenge you to get into the Christmas spirit (or Creepmas if you're so inclined) and make anything you want altering any kind of game piece(s)! 
 5+ entries are required to win a DominoART prize!   For 4 entries or less I'm now offering Guest Designer spots to my fave projects and you get a snazzy badge for your blogs too!

For today's inspiration I'm sharing some projects from Christmases Past!
Enjoy!
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo Chritmas in July ..... Can't wait to create a project for inspiration only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to An English Lady. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am such a lucky lady. So happy. Have sent you a little email with all my deets Leigh. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats An English lady! And I made it this time, Leigh!! Hope you saw my make for challenge #14...posted too late! LOL But I made it! hehe! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by DominoART and leaving your kind comments! I truly appreciate hearing from you and don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions too ;0)
Domino Hugs!
Leigh S~B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...